Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tooting our own horn

We just got this wonderful recommendation from Paisan's mom. Thank you!
Paisan awaiting his dinner.
"I hired Petit Pet Care to cat sit while I was on an extended work and vacation trip in the summer of 2012. I was so happy with the service and care that Christy provided. I had not been on a trip like this for a long time, and knowing that she was there watching my cat Paisan made it possible for me to first concentrate on my work, and then actually enjoy the vacation part of my trip. She took such good care of him. She took photos of him the first few days to ease my mind, and she gave me updates. She was very professional. And I know that she was loving and attentive to Paisan, because even though when I got home, I know he missed me, I could tell he was pretty happy and content! It was invaluable to have someone as great as Christy taking care of my pet. The peace of mind was a great thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment